Finding Tover Tokens in Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 is one of the Snap tasks. Find all Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens to unlock the Poptop style for the Snap skin. This style can only be obtained by locating all three tokens; So, here are the places where each one is.
All Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens in Fortnite Fortnite Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens
To obtain the Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens, you must travel to an unknown area east of Synapse Station. The underground mines contain each of the tokens. Once you know where to look, it should be easy to locate them all in this region.
We’ve marked each token location on the map above and provided information on each place below.
- Lil Shaftie Tover Token #1 Fortnite Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens
- The first Lil Shaftie Tover Token is located at the entrance to the mine, right east of the lake at Synapse Station. The token will be found in the entryway, concealed by some wooden planks.
- Lil Shaftie Tover Token #2 Fortnite Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens
- The second token can be discovered in the mines. Follow the mine track from the first token to locate the second token behind a wagon.
- Lil Shaftie Tover Token #3 Fortnite Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens
To obtain the last of the Lil Shaftie Tover Tokens, take a right from the second token, followed by an immediate left, then an immediate right. Continue straight until you are compelled to turn right, and then descend to the left-hand ground area. The token will be positioned next to the dirt ramp.
This is one of the most difficult token sets to uncover, primarily because the location is unidentified on the map. To obtain the Poptop style for the Snap skin, however, you must return to the main menu after locating all three items.
Throughout Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3, additional Tover Token challenges will be unlocked, so monitor the challenge set. In the interim, you should acquire The Ruins Tokens and Logjam Lumberyard Tokens.